Jordan and Melinda Continued

Banner image is of the north-east corner of Melinda and Jordan, circa 1858.  Courtesy of Toronto Public Library. When last we left Jordan, in the late 1830s, the young street had begun to see some development.  Carved from a lot belonging to Jordan Post, it soon became home to a number of tradesmen, as well […]

Read more "Jordan and Melinda Continued"