Banner image is from the 1902 Toronto City Directory.
The building which once was home to the Elliott Manufacturing Company is now long gone. And the address, 229 – 231 Richmond, between John and Duncan, is but a blank spot on the landscape. Well, actually it’s a parking lot across from the old Tip Top Tailors and CHUM building – but spiritually, it is a blank spot. So let us instead enjoy this 1903 advertisement, back when the paper manufacturer was in better health.